How to keep your breasts healthy, stimulated, and supple?
1. Daily Blocks of Salt Baths: Consider taking a bath (not shower) 5 days in a row,massaging your breasts underwater for at least 20 minutes. Less FB, more self-care (smiles)!!! Lift them, wiggle them, squeeze the nipples, play, talk or sing to them…you’re basically activating the cells and tissues in that area through movement, touch, and sound. Tell them what you desire for them to do: For example I tell my breasts “Rise, Salute the Earth.” LOL! I enjoy having perky breasts…nothing wrong with that! ALL breasts are beautiful…. women have to find ways to receive that for ourselves, from ourselves first. Then you can work with your body with gratitude and visualize your body doing what you desire. Whatever position your breasts rest in, consider that you have the capacity to command them to do whatever you want them to do (I think I’ve written that at least 3 times now). NO doctors needed when one understands the power of the mind. SEE yourself with the power to heal or even sculpt your body with your mind—whatever you wish for your body is its command, goddess. Remember new skin cells regenerate every 28 days, so if you take a luscious sea salt bath 28 days in a row—similar to the 28-day moon cycle-and similar to (my) 28 day FULL MOON CYCLE, you can beautifully renew the condition of your skin. You see how all this is connected right????? I’ve been playing and loving on my breasts for about 20 years now. I was fortunate to learn the art of self-exploration and healing in my teens. It takes time, be patient….But make it practical, simple, and a part of your life.
2. Let your beautiful breasts feel some warm and healing SUNLIGHT! Sunshine helps to exfoliate tissues and energize NEW radiant healthy skin cells to form. Powerful, right?? I would suggest allowing your breasts to feel sunlight (even on cloudy days the rays are quite powerful) 10-20 minutes a day. If you don’t have access to a private patio/porch, you may have a sun-window that provides just enough sunlight for you to “activate your breasts.” Chart the difference in your breasts…GET TO KNOW YOUR GIRLS. TRY this for at least 28 days. Tell me what happens! I’d love to know!
3. EAT healthy fats, such as, coconut oil, olive oil, walnuts, almonds, cod liver oil, local eggs because breasts are composed of connective tissues, ligaments, and guess what, FATTY tissue. I believe a healthy supply of fat in the body keeps it round, full, soft, and supple…and if you’re a woman, this is desirable (for some). People are always trying to get away from fat, but there are fats that help the body not only perform its processes, but also helps to keep a woman’s body soft.
4. Exercise!!!! MOVE trapped energy and stagnant vibrations throughout your body DAILY. Relax you don’t have to be in the gym or spend a lot of time on this one. SIMPLE is always best and promotes consistency!!! Remember that stress and heavy emotions can get stuck in the lovely folds of a woman’s body. If you don’t like exercise, perhaps you can consider DANCING. Whatever you do MOVE your body…ONCE a day for 20 minutes. That’s ONE FELA Kuti song there! Shine HUN!
5. Take off that ill-fitting outdated bra! Please google the history of bras and you will see that women were duped into wearing those things for all the wrong reasons! It is a myth that bras keep breasts perky. Bras constrict the body and if you don’t remember anything else from this blog, remember that “ANYTHING HEALTHY MOVES!” The earth moves; the sun moves; babies move; water moves. So “be like water” and MOVE your body… move your breasts. They will THANK YOU.!
6. This is so important here…Pretend like you hear some really dramatic music playing right now. RARELY do I ever hear women say that they LOVE their breasts. What we think of ourselves is reflected in our bodies, inside and out. Your body HEARS your thoughts, remember that it is alive—it hears, feels, senses! Your breasts hear all the things that you say or think about them! If you think your breasts are dirty, unattractive and should be hidden, or use you use words like “saggy” to describe them, they feel that…. as a result they will continue to deflate and hide, because they are simply doing what you expect them to do! If you are a breasting-feeding mom and you hold fears surrounding your breasts becoming unappealing or “drooping,” you are telling your breasts your expectations, perhaps not quite understanding that those vortexes are alive and responding to YOU! If you are proud of your breasts and you celebrate them or talk well about them, they will respond accordingly and beautifully. Most days I treat my body like a plant: It needs water, sunlight, loving touch, and communication.
When you love on your breasts, you subtly teach every woman and/or man who gets the honor to connect with them, how to heal them. Many times Goddessess don’t even have to say what we need, we just hold the vision and intention within ourselves and take time to care for ourselves, and heal ourselves through intimacy with others. That’s alchemy and magic! Cheers to healthy beautiful ray of light breasts!! This post is dedicated to my mum and sister. XO
India Ame’ye is publishing her forthcoming book titled “Modern Woman, Indigenous Spirit: A Woman’s Guide to Nature’s Healing.” Date of release has not yet been determined. Thank you for your support.